The BPI Difference
Telling you that our products are high quality is one thing – showing you is another.
We partnered with ChromaDex®, a third-party laboratory to test each and every product in the Natural Essentials line for strength, purity and integrity. When you see their gold Quality Verified Seal on the label, you can trust that you’re getting the absolute best product available.
To earn the Quality Verified Seal, the Natural Essentials line was subjected to the following steps in the ChromaDex® verification program:
- Auditing – Supply chains audited for compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as specified by the FDA.
- Identity Testing – Comprehensive identity testing is implemented for finished products.
- Contaminant Testing – Finished products are tested for potential contaminants such as microbials, heavy metals and residual solvents as part of consumer safety and protection.
- Quality Assurance Support – Provisions for ongoing monitoring to be performed as part of a quality protocol design, such as label review and regulatory assessment.
The ChromaDex® commitment to excellence helps us deliver not only what we promise, but what you deserve. Their ISO 17025 accreditation covers:
- Residual Solvents
- Diterpene Glycosides in Stevia (JECFA)
- Resveratrol and other Stilbenoids
- Catechins, Xanthines and Theaflavines
- Fatty Acids
ChromaDex® also provides stability testing to help us determine the proper shelf-life of our raw ingredients and vitamins. Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) mandate that if a finished product has an expiration date, the claim must be backed by scientifically valid data. This includes testing for temperature, relative humidity and other contributing factors.